Tuesday, April 19, 2016

#TeaserTuesday - #Birthday Spankings for Naughty Girls (that's me...!)


So readers.. it's my birthday tomorrow.. 

And I've been promised spankings from quite a few Dominants this coming weekend.. I'm pretty sure by Monday, my poor little booty is going to be fifty shades of red... permanently...

So if I'm going to be spanked that much - let's at least make it worth it right?


So I'm going to have to introduce you all to a girl whom I consider a sister in the scene world. She a bundle of blonde energy and goes by the name Supergirl (and sometimes she's super bad!!!!). Plus she's freaking adorable. And I get to spank her sometimes. And it's delicious fun. Like seriously. 



I mean really... can an ass be any more perfect?

She and I will be engaging in serious shenanigans this weekend and I can't wait to tell you all about it. It's going to be wicked fun. Already, we planned marvelous escapes, and have plans in place to fluster all the Dommy Doms. 

Stay tuned...!

Until then - enjoy this picture of my booty. *wink*



No comments:

Post a Comment