Thursday, March 31, 2016

#NewRelease #Scifi - Mated to the Warriors - Grace Goodwin

Okay readers! Today I have a real treat for you! This is Grace Goodwin's second book, and her first took the erotica world by storm! So get ready with your one-click finger! You're going to need to read this one!


Book 2
Interstellar Bride Program 


Synopsis:
When circumstances leave her with little choice but to volunteer for the Interstellar Bride Program, Hannah Johnson finds herself matched with not one but two mates. Her soon-to-be husbands are warriors of the planet Prillon, a world whose men are known far and wide for their prowess both in battle and in bed.

Following her transport to a starship halfway across the galaxy, Hannah awakens in the presence of Zane Deston, the huge, fiercely handsome commander of the Prillon fleet. After informing her that she is now his mate, as well as the mate of his second, Zane takes it upon himself to supervise as Hannah is thoroughly and intimately examined. Her failure to properly cooperate with the ship’s doctor earns her a painful, embarrassing spanking on her bare bottom, but it is her body’s response to the exam which truly leaves her blushing.

Though Hannah is shocked by the prospect of being shared by Zane and his second, the equally handsome warrior Dare, she cannot hide her arousal as her two dominant mates take their time in mastering her body. As the day of the claiming ceremony approaches, Hannah begins to long for the moment when Zane and Dare will make her fully theirs, but can she risk giving her heart to men who might die in battle any day?

Excerpt (NSFW version): <-- isn't that the best kind? *wink*

“Do you refuse to obey?” Zane’s tone was harsh but the doctor, I could see, was hiding a grin behind whatever odd devices he had carried into the room.

Obey? I could tell that the mighty Commander Deston wasn’t used to being disobeyed, but I didn’t want another stupid alien touching me right now, even if he was a doctor. “I don’t need an exam.”

“You are acting like a spoiled child.”

My mouth fell open. “No, I’m not.”

“I can see that you will need a lesson in Prillon discipline, little one. I had assumed the rules of your submission would have been included as part of your preparations for transport, just as your body was prepared according to our customs.”

Prepared? I frowned and pulled the sheet away from my body and glanced down. I… I had no hair between my legs. None at all. I rubbed my thighs together and it felt… smooth. God, what else had they done to prepare me?

“This must be corrected immediately. Instead of knowing what is expected and obeying, you will be shown what happens when you don’t. You are my mate and as commander of this ship, I must set the example for my warriors. I will not tolerate a disobedient mate.”

What the—

He crossed the room in two steps and ripped the sheet from my fingers. I screeched, but his stoic face was cold and hard as ice, and completely unmoved. Before I could even think about scrambling off the bed, he reached for me. Without any effort at all I’d been lifted, turned, and then resettled face down over his lap with both legs trapped beneath his left thigh, my stomach pressed into his right, and my bare bottom sticking up in the air like a naughty girl waiting to be—

Whoa. Where had that thought come from?

“What are you doing? Let me go right now!” I was mortified. The doctor stood behind me, with a clear view of my ass and pussy. Zane’s legs trapped mine with the force of an unmovable mountain, and his right arm was pressed to my bare back, holding me down.

“You will not disobey me, mate. I cannot allow you to disregard your own health. Nor can I have you running around the ship disrespecting me in front of my crew.”

“All right. I see that you are serious about this. I’m sorry. Just let me up.”

His answer was a loud smack on my right cheek. It hurt.

He was spanking me! “Ow! This is bullshit. Let me—”

Smack.

The left cheek now stung too and I could feel my face getting red. Rage fueled me as he struck me again and again in a steady rhythm that caused my bare bottom to go from stinging pain with each strike to a constant burn.

To my horror, the burn spread through my body, making me squirm, not with rage, but with a craving for physical contact, for more sensory input, for more. My nipples hardened and my body felt like it was about to overload with sensation as he changed tactics, no longer striking me, but rubbing his huge, warm palm over my tender, heated flesh like he was petting his favorite kitten. So softly, so gently, as if I was precious and fragile. The complete shift made me feel upset and confused.

“Had you remained silent, I would be finished now, my mate. But you cursed at me, and no Prillon warrior’s bride speaks to her mate in such a manner. You will obey me in all things. You will not demean yourself or disrespect yourself by allowing foul language to come from your perfect lips. You will care for yourself as if you were the most precious being alive on this ship, because to me, that’s exactly what you are.”

His caress calmed me, but his words made me even more uncomfortable than I had been before. I didn’t examine the why, just renewed my struggles. I squirmed and shoved with my hands against the bed with all my might, but I might as well have been trying to push a boulder off my back. He wasn’t hurting me, but I couldn’t move.

“For your foul mouth, little one.” He struck again, this time hitting the back of my tender thighs, where they met the curve of my bare bottom. The area was extremely sensitive and the sting of his large palm brought tears to my eyes. He continued spanking my thighs hard, not stopping until tears rolled down my face and I went limp in his arms. I was so confused, so hurt, and I didn’t understand why he would do this to me.

When Zane finally freed my legs, I didn’t try to move. I didn’t know what to do. The stupid doctor was still there, watching everything and I felt lost. All I wanted to do was curl up in Zane’s lap and have him pet me again and talk to me in that soft voice and make me feel like everything was going to be all right.

How could I want comfort from Zane when he was the reason I was so upset in the first place? I was losing my mind.

He rolled me over and repositioned me in his lap until I was exactly where I wanted to be, but never would have had the nerve to ask to be, safe and protected in his big, strong arms. I couldn’t hold back my tears and he held me in silence as I cried, his hand gently rubbing up and down my bare back.

Several minutes passed before my crying turned to hiccups and sniffles. I stopped trying to figure out what was happening to me. I’d been transported halfway across the galaxy, left everything I knew behind and woke up to an alien who’d kissed me senseless, then spanked my bare bottom simply because I’d argued with him and used a curse word.

Now that I thought about the doctor bit, I guess it did make sense. If Zane had traveled across the galaxy to reach Earth, I’d want him to be checked out by a doctor there. I’d be worried about him because I cared. That made sense. Except, how could he care about me at all when we’d just met?

“Are you ready to let the doctor take a look at you? We need to make sure you are healthy and suffered no ill effects from your transport.” His voice was gentle, but there was steel behind the words. I knew if I denied him again, I’d be right back over his lap getting another spanking.

Buy Links

Grace Goodwin bio:
Once upon a time, a young girl was born into an average, working class family. The wee little girl, convinced she was not an average child but was, in fact, a fairy princess, longed to leave the mundane world behind and live her dreams. She grew up, went to school, and when she'd grown too big to wear tutus and tiaras in public without drawing unwanted attention, turned to writing down her fantasies instead.

Now a bit older, her fantasies have grown to include sexually dominant men who know how to ensure a woman's pleasure. Grace believes all women should be treated like princesses, in the bedroom and out of it, and writes love stories where men know how to make their women feel pampered, protected and very well taken care of.

She currently lives in Oregon where she spends her days writing, and her nights in the arms of her very own Prince.

Social media links:

Twitter: @luvgracegoodwin

No comments:

Post a Comment