Sunday, September 11, 2016

Sara's Sunday Shenanigans - My First Time - #kinky #whatwewomendo

No, I'm not going to talk about losing my virginity.... I'm talking about my first laser hair removal treatment! Now shush - there's a time and place for everything. Maybe one Sunday - I might talk about such things...

*wink*

ANYWHO....

Laser Hair Removal!

Yesterday morning, at 9am in fact, (I knows... SO EARLY ON A SATURDAY!!!) 
 I got up early and made my way to my laser hair removal office. I was a bit nervous, but it turned out to not be so bad after all. People have told me it feels like a rubber band snapping your skin, which is accurate - but it isn't nearly that intense. Your skin gets really hot, but the lasers nowadays follow with a gust of cool air. 

I only had a few sensitive spot where I definitely flinched, but no tears, no dramatics like I was half expecting. It wasn't bad at all! I have five more treatment and am looking forward to be hairless. 

No more ingrown hairs on the bikini line, or on my underarms - which is going to be so nice. I understand you should go in for maintenance once a year or so, but even if you do have a little hair - it's much finer than the hair that was originally there. 

Plus with my package, I have a lifetime warranty - which means 90% any additional treatments outside of the package I purchased - which is an awesome deal. Some people vary with how many treatments they need, and while my package includes six treatments - I have that safety net of paying for more at a drastically reduced rate. 

So after my treatment yesterday, I'm not supposed to work out or go in the sun or use actual razors anymore --> cause it would make the hair grow back thicker. 

So that gave me all day to write! 

I am 18K into a 25K story, and aim to finish this weekend. I can't tell you much about it yet, but imagine a hot teacher/student forbidden romance.

You're going to love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment