Monday, September 26, 2016

#NewRelease - Surrendered on the Frontier - Jane Henry - #western #spanking #romance

Hello my faithful readers!

Today I'm bringing you one of my new favorite authors, Jane Henry!

She's got a new western out, and check out that cover. 

He's delicious right? 



After the untimely death of her harsh, overbearing husband left her a widow at the age of twenty-three, Ruth Watson vowed that she would never depend on a man again, let alone submit to one. The hard world of the frontier is no easy place for a woman to make her own way, however, and when the tough, handsome Samuel Stanley takes it upon himself to look out for her, Ruth is ashamed to find that a part of her longs to surrender to his firm but loving dominance.

Though Samuel itches to tame the headstrong Ruth, he is able to hold himself back until she loses her temper and hurts her best friend. Seeing her riddled with guilt, he at last puts the beautiful little spitfire over his knee and spanks her hard and thoroughly. The stern punishment leaves Ruth not only properly chastened, but burning with passion as well, and when Samuel takes her in his arms she yields completely to his mastery of her body.

Samuel makes it clear that from now on Ruth’s impetuous behavior will have consequences, but in her heart she wonders if he will grow tired of protecting her from both herself and the dangers of the frontier. Can she bring herself to trust him to be the man she has always needed, or will her fears bring an end to their blossoming romance?

Publisher’s Note: Surrendered on the Frontier is a stand-alone sequel to Claimed on the Frontier. It includes spankings and sexual scenes. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.

EXCERPT:

He marched me to the barn, holding my elbow tightly, and I had to skip to keep up with his long strides. He pulled out his milking stool, and pointed a finger for me to sit. Why was he making me sit? But after I obeyed him, I watched as he walked to the edge of the barn and over to a young birch several yards away from the barn door. I gasped. He meant to cut a switch? I watched him, my mouth gaping open, as he removed a thin switch with a knife and stripped it. He marched back to the barn, stern conviction written across his features.

“Come here, please,” he said, gesturing to the half wall that separated the loft from the stalls. It stood about as high as my waist. I stood and walked to him on trembling legs. When I reached him, his hand went to my jaw and he looked me straight in the eyes.

“You were rude to me, and disobeyed me,” he said. I nodded as he continued. “I was trying to protect you. I was trying to save you unnecessary hurt. How can I do that if you don't obey me?”

“You can't,” I whispered.

His eyes darkened as he released my chin and pointed to the wall. “Lift your skirts and lower your drawers. Then lean across that wall.”

I obeyed quickly. I needed it over with. I knew he wouldn't spank me too hard, but I also knew a switching would sting and I was eager to get to the point where we were reconciled once again. He'd tried to protect me. My thoughts and emotions were nearly strangling me. I needed to be set to rights again.

As my drawers fell to my ankles, a breath of air hit my bare skin. I was mortified, while at the very same time there was something darkly erotic with being bared to him, prepared to receive my punishment. I bent obediently over the wall as he stepped over to me, placing a hand on my lower back.

“With each stroke of this switch, I want you thinking about how much I care about you. While every one of my instructions to you may not always make sense, they are always made with your best interest in mind. Do you understand me, young lady?”

My eyes were squeezed shut as I braced myself for the first stinging swat. 

“Yes, sir.”


Available for purchase at:


Other books by Jane Henry:

A Thousand Yesses: They are best friends...can they be lovers?

Begin Again, book one in the Bound to You trilogy: A desperate wife pledges her obedience to an online dominant.

Come Back to Me, book two in the Bound to You trilogy: Meredith and Paolo attempt a weekend of intense training to adapt to their new lifestyle of dominance and submission.

Complete Me, book three in the Bound to You trilogy: The conclusion to the Bound to You trilogy, Meredith's trust in Paolo is put to the test.

Sunstrokes: Four authors bring you four tales of punishment and pleasure.

My Dom: Curiosity drives Heidi to yearn for a taste of her amorous neighbor's kinky pursuits.

His Submissive: Matteo agrees to be Hillary's Dominant...under certain conditions.

Her Protector: Can Tony be the Dom Tessa needs?

Claimed on the Frontier: Stern frontiersman Aaron Stanley is determined to protect his headstrong new bride, even if means taking her firmly in hand.


Bio:

Jane has been writing since her early teens, dabbling in short stories and poetry. When she married and began having children, her pen was laid to rest for several years, until the National Novel Writing Challenge (NaNoWriMo) in 2010 awakened in her the desire to write again. That year, she wrote her first novel, and has been writing ever since. With a houseful of children, she finds time to write in the early hours of the morning, squirreled away with a laptop, blanket, and cup of hot coffee. Years ago, she heard the wise advice, “Write the book you want to read,” and has taken it to heart. She sincerely hopes you also enjoy the books she likes to read.

Follow Jane!

Facebook   



Instagram: @janehenryauthor



No comments:

Post a Comment