Wednesday, March 23, 2016

#SpankMe - I've been Naughty - Editing Madness

Oh my goodness! I've been terrible at this blogging thing this last few weeks! Someone should really spank me already. I've been so busy, and things at work have been frustrating to say the least - think bitchy co-workers that obviously need a good roll in the hay (that's putting it as nicely as I possibly could... :-/ )

Today after work I danced Zumba, and then I danced on the pole, like a good naughty girl should. My upper body is so sore from aerial silks on Monday. 


(see below - that's aerial silks.)



Now I can't do that yet.. but #lifegoals right?

ANYWAYS...

I'm working on editing the next book in the Terranovum Saga, and I'm very excited about it!

I mean, who doesn't like a sexy red head and her doctor?

Here's a sneak peak for ya'll

He wore a pair of dark jeans and a black t-shirt under his white lab coat. A hint of dark chest hair framed the V-neck of his collar. The dark fabric did little to hide the bulge of muscle underneath, hugging the sculpted edges of tight chest muscles. His stomach was lean, tapering down to a trim waist. Morgana licked her lips. She suddenly wanted to see what was underneath all that clothing and the thought shocked her. All the while, he watched her as she studied him. His features nearly oozed dominance. Strong angles cut his jawline, shadowed by stubble and a soft hint of a smile.


This is the woman I'm picturing as Morgana. She's so beautiful and sexy!



And here is the sexy doctor I had in mind for Kade. 

I'd let him examine me any day. 

YUM YUM!







No comments:

Post a Comment