Tuesday, March 29, 2016

#NewRelease - Scarlet's Scandalous Secret - Maggie Carpenter

Check out this new release from Stormy Night Publications! Maggie Carpenter has a hot new book out, and just look at that cover! She sure looks like she has something to hide!!!



BLURB

Though they were once inseparable, nineteen-year-old Scarlet Fairfax has spurned Richard Portmans friendship since the fateful day when he took her in handand over his kneein an effort to protect her virtue from the unwholesome attentions of a rakish foreign prince. But now, as she faces the potential ruin of both her own reputation and that of her family, Scarlet realizes Richard may be the only man who can rescue her.

When he receives a letter from Scarlet begging for his help, Richard doesnt let the wounds of the past prevent him from rushing to the aid of the girl he loves. He can forgive her for storming out all those months ago and vowing never to speak to him again, but saving her reputation will require drastic action. He must marry her, and with haste.

Scarlet is both shocked and thrilled by Richards proposal, and when he makes it clear he will demand obedience from his bride it merely sets her heart racing faster, but it isnt long before her penchant for defiance earns her a thorough punishment applied to her bare bottom. Yet despite her sore backside, the painful chastisement leaves Scarlet deeply aroused and aching for Richard to claim her properly.

But when the dishonorable rogue who caused all the trouble in the first place returns to London threatening to create further havoc, Richard will have to act quickly to avoid disaster. Will his bold plan succeed, or will Scarlets scandalous secret prove her undoing after all?

Sexy Youtube Book Trailer


EXCERPT

Scarlet felt a warm chill through her entire body. Her bottom was still tender, and for some reason she couldnt fathom, she loved the feeling. All through dinner shed shifted in her seat, but she wasnt doing so because she was uncomfortable, she was doing so because she was seeking out the delicious sting. She wanted to feel the scratchy soreness. It brought on the warm flood between her legs, the flood that came when she was feeling tingly.
She knew later that night, the moment she slipped between the sheets and the house fell into sleep, she would take her fingers into her sacred seam and chase the mysterious orgasm once again. Standing before him, his tantalizing request in the air, she suddenly felt her knees go weak. Raising her arms and placing them around his neck, she pressed her breasts against him, pausing for a moment to enjoy the sensation. Then, closing her eyes, she tilted up her chin and touched her lips against his mouth.
His hands began moving up and down her back, then encircled her, holding her tightly, and she could feel his thigh pressing into the front of her dress, almost rubbing against her womanhood. Caught up in an unfamiliar rush, she found herself kissing him passionately, groping his mouth with her lips, her body writhing against his, and when at last they broke apart she dropped her head into the crook of his shoulder, panting heavily and completely beside herself.
Oh, my goodness, she gasped. Oh, my goodness, I have never felt such a thing.
She heard him let out a deep groan, and as his grip on her loosened, for a fleeting moment she felt his hardness move against her leg.
You are the most precious girl, he breathed, and I am so in love with you. I cannot wait until I see you again, and I shall miss you every second between now and then.
Richard, when will that be? I wish you could just stay here every single minute.
Tomorrow Im terribly busy, but on Tuesday I shall call for you and take you somewhere lavish for lunch.
Really?
No, but that is what you will tell your mother and what I will tell my father when I leave the office.
But, if we wont be going to lunch, where will we be going?
Youll see, he said softly, breaking their hug.
Weve been gone far too long, she murmured, but I dont really care. Is that bad of me?
It is, but neither do I, he smiled. Youre right though, we must go back, but I would rather lay you on that couch and plant my kisses all over you.
Richard, I would love you to do that, she bleated. I would love it more than anything else in the whole world.
I see you havent lost your flair for exaggeration, he grinned.
I dont know what you mean. I just say what I feel.
And you feel things very deeply, he smiled, but no matter how deeply you want to do things, we must wait until our wedding night for the act itself.
If you say so, she said sweetly, and I would like that too.
That doesnt mean we cant do other things when were able, he whispered, all sorts of other things, and I will spank you again if I need to. Best remember that.
His threat sent her stomach fluttering, and she immediately began to conjure up some naughtiness so she would find herself back over his knee,

Buy Links

Amazon

Barnes and Noble




Check out more books by Maggie below!





No comments:

Post a Comment