Saturday, July 29, 2017

#NewRelease - A Well Placed Wish - Allysa Hart - #fantasy #romance #spanking


Buy Link: goo.gl/Vxc3n5

         Blurb:


I lost everything, was shipped off to live with an aunt I barely knew, and was put to work cleaning her dilapidated antique shop.

And then, I met Callum.

Or should I say I released him?

I was a socialite with a strong sense of entitlement and a lot of anger.

He was a Dominant genie with a hard body and an even harder hand.

It could never work.

Could it?


Excerpt:

Words escaped me, and I felt the need to look away. As soon as I did, the first smack fell on my vulnerable bottom before he rubbed the sting away. Moaning, I pressed my bottom into his hand, silently begging for more. He did not disappoint, repeating the pattern over and over. Spank, caress, spank, caress, back and forth, up and down. The pressure in my core built just as the caresses changed to him exploring my sex with his fingers. I whimpered in need as I pressed against him, trying to get more.

“Not yet, naughty girl.” His fingers disappeared and the spanking continued. I was on fire inside and out, my bottom burning from crest to sit spots. Again his fingers renewed their  exploration, this time dragging the moisture backwards toward my most secret area. Ass play had always been off limits, but with the way my body sang for him, I was putty in his hands. He massaged my ring, bringing more and more moisture to my bottom hole. Without warning, he pressed his finger to the entrance. Instinctively, I tensed and tried to get away. Clicking his tongue he laid some intense smacks to the backs of my thighs, making me cry out.

“You don’t get to close yourself off to me. All that you are, is mine and mine alone.”


Buy Link: goo.gl/Vxc3n5

About Allysa Hart


I am a full-time mom to a sassy, strong-willed, loveable little girl. Okay, so she is all me. I am on the wrong side of 30, and I have been married to my best friend for over eight years. Like most couples, we have our ups and downs, but I could not imagine doing life with anyone else by my side. We are Southern California transplants, currently residing in a very rural part of the east coast. I have two crazy dogs that I adore, even though they drive me out of my ever-loving mind, most days.

            I have recently rediscovered my love of words and decided to become a writer. My first story is my heart and soul, and it reaches into the depths of all that is me. I also create covers, promos, and logos for authors. I have met some amazing friends on this journey that I now happily call family. Without my family members, whether biological or chosen, I would not be half the person I am today. Their constant love and support keep me afloat.

Stalk Ally at:

                   https://www.facebook.com/authorallysahart/

No comments:

Post a Comment