Friday, May 27, 2016

Lone Star #Spanking #Party - #Kinky #Shenanigans at its Best #BDSM


So with the advent of summer, that means spanking parties down here in Texas, and the first one came around last weekend. I escaped from my secret day job a bit early, and Mr. Fields and I drove off to the hotel to meet up with friends for a later dinner, and of course, the usual shenanigans. 

We first made sure to register, and I ran into all sorts of fun friends including Alex and LilBluBunny, as well as my friend Supergirl and her guy, who I've decided to call Jesus Christ. He actually goes by JC, but I've decided that Jesus Christ is much more fun. I'm sure you'd all agree. 

I mean, every time I get a text from Jesus Christ, I laugh a little on the inside. 

Anywho... 

Thursday night included lots of drinking, and me spending an exorbitant amount of time with this gorgeous gal, LilBluBunny. I also was able to twerk my butt off with one of my favorite people Bella, since she brought her little Bose speaker which kicks up the party and gets us ladies moving.



This is LilBluBunny's butt. Gorgeous, is she not?

The next day, we formally checked into our room, and relaxed a bit, just hanging with friends we hadn't had the opportunity to see in a long time. That's one thing about spanking parties that no one ever realizes. 

We are all friends. 

Sure we come together for spanky time, and to have a good time, but the really awesome part about it is that we get to see our friends. And that's what's important. We get to hang around, be normal, and not hide the fact that we like kinky things. We don't have to hide. And it's glorious!

Then this happened on Friday... along with more twerking, drinks, and late night shenanigans provoking the "clearly" stern alpha males in our presence... 

*coughyeahrightcough*



Mirrored tables are particularly fun when you're sporting so many pink booties.


I'm in the middle, second to the left in the pink panties. I match!


LilBluBunny is grabbing my butt here, and I have to say, I sure didn't mind! All nights of the party, I don't think I went to bed earlier than like four in the morning. We got Hooters for dinner on Saturday with my friend Mr. Rob (I call him my uncle), and then we retired to his suite, where I received the most delicious strapping with the meanest looking pair of leather straps you've ever seen. He was nice though with them, and I purred with every stroke. 

I got a delicious bed time spanking from a dear friend of mine on Saturday (rather Sunday morning), FlaPaddler, which left me feeling all warm and fuzzy, and ready for bed. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of my butt at the time.. I'll have to remedy that at my next party, which is in June.

On Sunday, I got to cuddle with my girl Zoey. We had girl time, and a general good time. We even got to watch Disciplinary Arts film a girl on girl video! I won't spoil who it was, but it was hot!!!!

I had a blast at this party, and I can't wait for the next one.

Well, that's all for now!

Maybe next time, I'll do a daily blog during the party so you can feel like you're all there with me! Until then!

XOXO
You know you love me!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment