Wednesday, February 24, 2016

#NewRelease - Bethany Leigh - A Cure for All Ills

Many misdeeds – one punishment

I'm super excited to host Bethany Leigh on my blog today with her latest new release. So pop up some popcorn, grab a glass of wine, and sit back and enjoy the journey. 


Blurb:

Maddie's hot new date loves to cook – but she avoids eating at all costs

Sarah has perfect plans for her anniversary – but Dan's disappeared into his man-cave

Ginny's always let her dog run free in the 'on-lead' area – but now a fine has turned up in the post

Maddie, Sarah, Ginny and the other feisty women in these stories all have problems. And they all have men who believe that a spanking is a cure for all ills.

Excerpt

This will be my third illicit trip back to 1681 and I can hardly wait. I enter a free time-machine lab and ensure the door is locked behind me. There's a small en suite in the lab and I change into my seventeenth-century servant girl garb, borrowed from Wardrobe Services two weeks ago. The feel of the rough material of the layered skirts against my bare bottom adds to my excitement. Soon I'll be getting a good hard spanking. I'm horny already, trembling a little as I apply long-lasting deodoriser to my nostrils and mouth. The smell of seventeenth-century London is not something you want to inhale. I'm up to date on all my jabs, inoculated against every disease the past has to offer. I check that the time machine's remote control is in good working order, and slip it into my sleeve. Finally, I set the time machine coordinates. The time: an October night in 1681. The place: The area around Fleet Street, Holborn and The Strand. Where Whipping Tom lurks in shadowy alleys, waiting to capture a lone woman and spank her.

Purchase Links



Author Bio

Bethany Leigh is a writer of domestic dramas and detective stories spiced up with spankings and romance. Her books are: Freedom, set in an alternate Edwardian England; Betrothed, a short prequel to Freedom; At Dead of Night, a contemporary whodunit; and A Cure For All Ills, an anthology of short domestic discipline stories. All are published by Blushing Books.

Bethany lives in Australia. When she’s not writing, she likes hanging out with her family, catching up with friends over a wine or coffee, and spotting kangaroos, wombats, kookaburras and other fabulous wildlife in the bush near her home.

Author links


Twitter: @writerbethany1




No comments:

Post a Comment