Friday, February 26, 2016

#MySexySaturday - A Gift for the Doctor - The Terranovum Saga Book 2

It's time for My Sexy Saturday! And I have a blog post in store for you...

I've been hard at work on my next book, and am about halfway through it. I am ready to start sharing little snippets with you in the weeks to come... 

So are you ready?

Here goes!

The next book I'm writing is entitled A Gift for the Doctor, sequel to A Gift for the King. So get excited. I certainly am...




Seven Paragraphs From Heaven:


She could hardly think; all she could do was feel.

When he took his fingers away from her, she nearly cried out in frustration. A groan of annoyance at the man’s sudden disappearance was cut short as she quickly brought her lips together. Looking around, she realized he was fishing something out of a drawer, and opened her eyes wide when she realized what it was.

It was a speculum. She hadn’t seen one in years, not since her days back on Earth. She gulped in nervousness and fidgeted on the table.

“Please don’t,” she whispered softly.

“I must, in order to assess if your body can handle a child. I will lubricate the instrument, but, seeing as how wet you are, I shouldn’t even have to.”

Morgana felt her insides clench at his observation. He could see everything, and a sense of shame came over her, but her arousal grew impossibly stronger. A whine escaped her lips, as he came closer.


Kade put the speculum down on a small table next to her, and sat down in a chair that put him on the same level as her pussy on the table. He pulled on a pair of gloves, and began to lubricate the medical tool. Before long, she felt the cool metal touching her skin, and then it slipped inside her slick channel with such ease that she knew her face must have been as red as an apple.


So what do you think... should I keep writing the next book?

4 comments: