Monday, February 15, 2016

#KinkyAuthorPerspectives - The Ecstasy of a Perfect Hair Pull

Today's Topic

The Perfect Hair Pull


There's something terribly erotic about a man pulling your hair. I could be annoyed with something, or worried about real life, or thinking about what I need to do at work the next day, but as soon as a man grips my hair in the perfect hair pull, I am putty in his hands. 

It's not just pulling strands of hair and jerking it away from her head boys, I'm talking a real hair pull.

Where you grip her hair in a fist at the base of her head, and pull back. 

It is the most delicious type of pain and pleasure I have experienced to date. 

See below for an image that make my legs quiver and my insides turn to jelly. 


I mean, really, look at that picture. Can it be anymore perfect?

It is seriously one of my favorite things. It puts me in a perfect headspace, diving me into submission on hyper drive. After that happens, I am ready for pretty much anything, from flogging, to spanking, to some time on a St. Andrews cross, to kinky sex with my husband. Like seriously. It's my kryptonite. 

So tell me. Do any of you have the perfect hair pulling story or fantasy? Like, you're over a man's knee and he pulls you back by the hair to tell you how naughty you are? Or are you on your knees and he's fucking you from behind and grabs your hair like this....?


So tell me your stories. What do you want to read about? How do you want your fantasy man to dominate you?

XOXO
You know you love me.
Sara

1 comment:

  1. Woot, look who has a new blog!! I will write a little something about you tonight on my blog. Are you going to Vegas? If so, I am doing a bunch of audio interviews, if you want to promote your books then let me know and we can set one up.

    Rich

    ReplyDelete