Monday, April 17, 2017

#NewRelease - A Rose in Bloom - Adopting Katie - Alyssa Hart - #romance #spanking

AHRRlive

Allysa Hart is making her journey into the Indie Author World with the re-release of her two books, Adopting Katie and A Rose in Bloom. Check them out...
AHAKnew cover

Sales Blurb:
“If you ever put yourself in danger like that again, I will take you over my knee and spank your little bottom until I am convinced you have learned your lesson… How does that promise make you feel? Because make no mistake about it, Baby, it is definitely a promise.” 

           
A successful CEO by day, Katelyn looks forward to the minute she crosses the threshold to shed all of her adulthood stress and worries and become a carefree, mischievous little mess maker. Her husband and Daddy, Mark, is one of the most beautiful people, inside and out, that she has ever met. His dominance turns all of her switches, but she learns quickly that he means what he says and testing Daddy is not in her backside’s best interest. 

            Mark is not alone in his endeavor to create a safe and loving environment for Katie. His best friends, Keith and Rose, round out their little family. Being intimately familiar with alternative lifestyles, the couple love and spoil Katie in abundance, but never think twice about turning her bottom red if she steps out of line. 

            Surrounded by her loving Daddy and adoring Auntie and Uncle, Katie learns that the love, safety, and guidance of this family are what help to make her feel complete. Exploring the little girl who lives inside, the one that she has hidden for far too long, she spends her time building elaborate Lego structures and playing in her special tree house that Mark built by hand.

            When tragedy strikes, Katie's idyllic life is shattered and it takes all of the love, support, and discipline of her family to pick up the pieces and put them back together. However, will love and spankings be enough? Katie is not convinced. She doesn’t believe anything will ever be okay again.

Sneak Peek...


“It’s been a long time since this naughty bottom has been over my knee. I think it forgot what happens when it ends up here.” 

“No! It’s not a naughty bottom. See how white it is? It’s a good bottom!” 

Rose shook her head, “Oh baby, you just issued a challenge that no Dom would ever ignore.” 

“No! It’s not a challenge! It's not. Lemme go!” 

Her feet scissored helplessly in the air before they were trapped under Keith’s strong leg. There was no pleasure or ‘adult’ stimulation when Keith spanked Katie. Their relationship was purely familial, so when she was sent over her uncle’s knee, she was a little girl to him and nothing more. 

“Hmm, I wonder how long it would take to turn your bottom to the same color as these pants. What do you think, Rose?” 

“Her pajamas are pink and I thought you hated the color pink. Can't you do better than that?” She coaxed. 

Katie could tell that they were teasing, but she also knew that once in this position, there was no escape without a hot bottom. Keith’s hand had the ability to set a fire hot enough to cause a naughty little girl to fall asleep on her belly.

“Let’s see how many licks it takes to get to the center of a naughty girl’s attitude.” 

“No! I’m not a tootsie pop!” 

“One.” The sound of the smack reverberated through the room. 

“Ow! I’ll go to bed!”

AHARIBcoverwrap2

Sales Blurb:

“You are not just my wife, you are my world.”

Keith and Rose have been happily married for years, but when they begin their journey to build a family they are thrown into a tailspin of disappointment and they begin to lose each other and themselves.

After months of growing apart, Keith makes the decision to reclaim his wife and whisks her off to an exclusive BDSM resort. Rawhide Ranch had come highly recommended as a place for lifestyle couples to congregate and play out their fantasies. But upon arrival, they realize there is a lot more to the ranch than meets the eye.

Keith and Rose aren’t quite sure what to do about their discovery, but a vacation is a vacation and they decide to embrace the experience and all it has to offer. What they find opens up a whole new world and a journey they could have never foretold.

Sneak Peek...

"We're going back to being Keith and Rose. Husband and wife. Dominant and submissive. We're going to reclaim this relationship before there is nothing left to salvage.” He didn’t wait for her to respond. Rose was a strong independent woman. She had her own thoughts and opinions and was not afraid to share them when necessary. She loved to submit to her husband, and he knew she wouldn’t want their relationship any other way, but even if it led to punishment, she never failed to make herself heard. 

Her silence was enough to assure him that she was in agreement. His next strikes landed lighter than the first few. Not having been spanked in a while, the skin was already turning pink. A long steady session would help her to unwind. 

Harsh discipline would get her to break to the place she needed to be, which would build her back into the woman he knew and loved as he held her snugly and securely. He needed to bring her to tears, but that would come later. He had time—and the spoon. 

Rose wiggled on his lap as his hand began to fall harder and harder. Lengthening the time between swats, he let each settle before laying the next one down. There was no pattern and no cadence. It was as if each swat existed all on its own with no memory of what came before and no guide as to what was coming next. The pink transformed, turning to a brilliant shade of red. 

With that, the wiggling grew increasingly desperate, but she still didn't voice any objections. Keith rubbed her back as he picked up the spoon. 

“This could have been over if you would have obeyed, my love. But since you didn’t, I’m going to use this spoon to bring some much-needed tears to the surface. You know this needs to be done for both our sakes.” Her little whimper made him smile.



Meet Allysa Hart

I am a full-time mom to a sassy, strong-willed, loveable little girl. Okay, so she is all me. I am on the wrong side of 30, and I have been married to my best friend for over eight years. Like most couples, we have our ups and downs, but I could not imagine doing life with anyone else by my side. We are Southern California transplants, currently residing in a very rural part of the east coast. I have two crazy dogs that I adore, even though they drive me out of my ever-loving mind, most days.

            I have recently rediscovered my love of words and decided to become a writer. My first story is my heart and soul, and it reaches into the depths of all that is me. I also create covers, promos, and logos for  authors. I have met some amazing friends on this journey that I now happily call family. Without my family members, whether biological or chosen, I would not be half the person I am today. Their constant love and support keep me afloat.

Follow Allysa Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment