Today I have a treat for you. Some of you may have seen cover model John Quinlan on some books lately... and I had the opportunity to interview him about all the things you wanted to know. If you have any other questions, please comment and I'll get them answered!
He also shared with us a ton of hot and sexy picture for you to drool over. I hope you enjoy this special post because I certainly did!
You know it!
Aren't I a lucky girl?
You know it!
What got you into modeling? Especially the kind erotic romance readers love to see on their book covers?
- I got into modeling because many people said I had a good look for it and I had good features for it. I was truly humbled to hear this rom so many people that I decided to just go for it after many years of modeling. A romance author by the name of Cassandra Carr suggested that I become a romance cover model and at first I just laughed at the idea but then many others agreed that I should also try and there you have it.
When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- I wanted to be a professional baseball player. Growing up in Boston, Massachusetts, Wade Boggs was my idol.
What’s your idea of a perfect date?
- I never needed anything fancy to have a good time. A nice meal maybe a movie, just good talk and good chemistry.
Have you ever read any of the novels you’ve been a cover model for?
- I have actually skimmed through a couple of them. One of which was a book titled, Jessica's Obsession by author Tabia Dupree. I have a cameo appearance as John Quinlan in the book, very cool.
What are your favorite type of books to read?
- I honestly really enjoy any kind of biography's that tell a story of a person who overcame great odds and worked hard to achieve greatness. A story of how hard work really pays off in the end is nice to see.
What’s your favorite television show?
- I remember growing up my favorite show was The Cosby Show. I am also a very big fan of Seinfeld.
Is there something that a woman has done for you or you’ve done for a woman that has never left your mind? A favorite memory?
- I do keep much of my private life private, although I will say a special woman picked me up when I was at my lowest point in life and helped give me the strength I needed get back on track. She knows who she is.
Who is your hero?
- My grandfather Bill Hafner
Tell us a fun fact about yourself!
- I wear my heart on my sleeve & my favorite food is authentic Italian.
Do you work out? How much do you lift?
- Yes, I work out regularly 5-6x per week and I train more like a boxer these days.
Favorite home cooked meal?
- Authentic Italian, yes said authentic Italian in the above answer as well so I think you realize now how much I really love it.
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- Boston born and raised, it's where my children are.
What motivates you to work hard?
- Too many people believe in me and I have too much pride to let them down.
If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
- Bring my grandmother back and tell her all the things I wished I did when she was here with us.
Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?
- Mow the lawn, I enjoy perfectly cut grass as it looks so elegant like the manicured Golf Course.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Yes, JQ. Kind of boring but you asked.
If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to and why?
- 1975, always wanted to watch a World Series game at Fenway Park between the Boston Red Sox and the Cincinnati Reds.
If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
- Superhuman strength and invisibility.
What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee?
- Steve Harvey as he worked so hard and overcame so much to be on the top of the world right now.
Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?
- The love from my children
John Quinlan Links:
Flickr Image Gallery: