Thursday, November 24, 2016

#Holiday #BlackFriday - A Very Naughty Christmas - #Christmas #Spanking #BDSM #Romance

Here's a hot little excerpt from my holiday short "Kept for Christmas".... 

Enjoy! ONLY ONE MORE DAY TILL RELEASE DAY!!!!
............................................................................................................

“Raina, when I give you a deadline, I expect not to be disappointed.”

“I’m sorry, sir,” she whispered softly, wringing her hands in her lap.

“I’m going to give you a choice,” he began, pausing as her green eyes lifted to meet his.
“What do you mean?” she asked breathlessly, her fingers trembling under his scrutiny.
“I can inform the graduate school of your delinquency and have them find me a new teaching assistant to grade the exam.”
“Oh, please, Dr. Knight! I need the credit so I can graduate! Please, don’t fire me.”
“Which brings me to the second option,” he said, his voice dropping an octave.
“What can I do to make it up to you?” she inquired, pressing her fingers to her chest. Her eyes widened, her pupils dilating just a hair under his inspection.
“You didn’t make the deadline I gave you, which means you need to be punished. So, in order to make up for your misdeeds, you will take a spanking from me, on your bare bottom. I’ll ensure that you never miss a deadline again, especially mine.”
The moment the words left his mouth, he knew everything was in her hands. Her face paled as she curled her arms in toward her chest.
“You can’t be serious,” she said, her voice almost inaudible. Her nipples hardened beneath her shirt and she placed her shaking fingers on trembling knees. He could tell that she was very clearly aroused by his threat of punishment.
“Take your spanking like a good girl and I’ll forgive you. I won’t inform the graduate school of anything and you will complete the final within two days. Decide. Either take the punishment from me, or look for other options.


No comments:

Post a Comment