Wednesday, October 5, 2016

#NewRelease - Casey's Choice - Alexis Alvarez - #BSDM #romance #spanking


Blurb: 
When trendy young artist Casey Reilly sneaks into Chicago’s most exclusive club under a fake name, it isn’t long before two rich, handsome men are vying for her attention. The club’s owner, billionaire Jax Hunter, is the first to make his move, but when he discovers her deception he has difficulty forgiving Casey.
After Hunter’s cold response to the truth about Casey’s identity leave her dejected, Max Abbott doesn’t waste time in stepping in to pick up the pieces, and he promptly gets to work on mending her broken heart. But when Hunter decides to try to win her back, Casey will have to make the most important choice of her life.

Super Kinky Dirty Excerpt:

 “What do you think, Casey?  Think I know what to do?” He held up his hands, ran one finger over his lips.  “Think I know how to make a woman scream in pleasure?” He raised one eyebrow.  “Answer me.” His voice was harder now.  

“Tell me what you think I might do to you tonight if you’re a good girl.” He sat up and leaned his elbows on his knees.  “Or else you won’t get anything from me.”

She sucked in a breath.  “I think – I think your lips are like magic. If you lick my clit, it will feel like a butterfly kiss, like raindrops, like a storm on the sea. Your fingers will touch me like a thousand points of pleasure. And if you fuck me…” her voice trailed off.

“Yes?”

“I’ll combust.”

His eyes flashed at her, dark and dangerous. “Walk to the kitchen.”

“What?”

“You heard me.” He stood up. “We’re going to find a few things, Casey, and I’ll need your help.”

“What kind of things?” Nervous now, she shifted from one foot to the other.

“What kinds of things?” he mused. “Well, considering you begged for a punishment, maybe you can use your imagination. I’m surely going to.” He put one hand on her shoulder to guide her.  “You are going to find me ten different implements I can use to spank you, Casey.  And if they’re not severe enough, I’ll make you pick five more. Understand?”

She gulped. “Severe enough?”

“That’s right. Pick a few things that you think will sting. And a few that will hurt like hell.” He gave her one sharp slap on her ass that made her squeal and jump.  “Understand me?” He gave her a wicked smile.



Author: Alexis Alvarez
Genre:  Romance with BDSM/kink
Word Count:  93K
Publisher: Stormy Night Publications
Release Date:  September 30, 2016


Amazon US:  

Alexis Alvarez is an author, photographer, and digital designer who loves writing steamy romances.  Her female heroines are always strong, intelligent women who fall for the sexiest guy around...and get the happy-ever-after ending of their dreams.

You can usually find Alexis hanging out with her family or her sisters, who are also romance writers, at their website, Graffiti Fiction.  The three of them love to drink wine together and laugh like hyenas while making dirty jokes and really inappropriate comments. Their mom is very proud.

One really cool thing about Alexis is that she’s a friendly author who loves meeting new people on Facebook. Please come on by and say hello. Thanks, and happy reading!










No comments:

Post a Comment