Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Kinky Author Perspectives... Favorite Implement?

So the age old question...

Wood or Leather...

And whats my response?

Hand!!!!! First and foremost! 

(Now don't snicker because that wasn't an option. It's my blog and I do what I want! *giggles*)

Just kidding! 

But really, if I had to pick what I wanted to be spanked with, it would be the hand, then leather... never wood (as if I have a choice about that when Mr. Fields is around...)


His favorites are the two on the left. And they sting like the dickens! Whenever he choses to use these on my poor booty, I'm always a very sorry girl! 

My two favorite are the too in the middle - they are more thuddy, then stingy, which makes them easier to take. And I can more easily subspace with them - which if you don't know what that is, it's okay. I'll do a blog post on subspace, and how my own body reacts to spankings on another. 

If you guys have any questions on any specific implements, please ask! I've experienced my fair share of them, either over a pillow or put over my husband's knee... 

Now I bet you're wondering what the red thing is on the right side. That, my friends, is a pulled pork puller. And it is the yummiest thing imaginable. Imagine your lover dragging his fingers up your thigh with his fingernails scratching into your skin. You can determine your own pressure with it, whether you like light scratches, or something a little deeper. 

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM! ESPECIALLY ON A FRESHLY SPANKED BOTTOM!

The best thing is? You can buy them online for super cheap! Talk about a kinky bargain! And you usually get two, one for each hand!


Well that's all for today, my lovey readers! Have a happy Tuesday and let's chat soon! Please ask questions and I can answer them for you, :-)

XOXO 
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment